Xanthan Gum 100g
Essential for gluten-free baking and cooking.
- Store the cooled, iced cakes in an airtight container. Enjoy these moist, iced cakes when fresh or freeze: defrost at room temperature or remove the case and microwave for a few seconds. Store unmixed sachet in a cool place.
- May contain traces of nuts, and egg.
- This product has less than 20ppm gluten and is classed as Gluten Free. We have limited the use of gluten ingredients to certain areas of our factory and at specific times within the production schedule. We have rigorous controls to minimize risks of cross contamination.
- Dietary information:
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Shelf-life from manufacture
- 9 months from production subject to storage conditions.
- foil pouch.
Nutritional Values Per 100g (dry mix) Energy (kJ/kcal) Fat (g) Of which saturates (g) Carbohydrate (g) Of which sugars (g) Fibre (g) Protein (g) Salt (mg)
- Ingredients: For dry sachet, Xanthan Gum