- 350g GF pastry see recipe
- 500g GF sausages or meat
- 150g finely chopped dried apricots
- 100g finely chopped chestnuts
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 egg beaten
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C gas 6.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling together well.
- Place the sheets of pastry on a board and cut 5cm wide strips.
- Brush well with beaten egg.
- Using a piping bag, pipe the sausage meat onto the strips, slightly to one side.
- Fold over and seal the edge well.
- Brush again with beaten egg, then chill well.
- Cut into long shards and cook until browned, crisp and cooked through.r