- 140g self raising flour
- 100g unsweetened muesli
- 100g fresh blueberries
- 40g semi dried cranberries
- 40g chopped dates
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 250mls buttermilk
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 200° Gas 6.
- Place the flour, muesli, fruit and sugar into a bowl, mix well.
- In another bowl lightly beat the eggs, buttermilk and oil.
- Pour the wet into the dry and lightly mix.
- Spoon into 12 cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave in the tin for 5 minutes to cool slightly, then remove.