This is a quick version of a classic _ Black Forest Gateaux. Chocolate brownies, drizzled with cherry juice, cherries and topped with a luscious chocolate sauce.
- For the chocolate sauce:
- 40g (11/2oz) dark chocolate
- 2tbsp Carnation Condensed Milk
- 1tbsp warm semi skimmed milk
- 1 chocolate brownie or small chocolate muffin
- Half a 400g can cherries in natural juice
- Place the chocolate and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and heat very gently in the microwave until the chocolate has melted. Stir together then add the fresh milk and stir until combined.
- Crumble the brownie into the bottom of 2 serving glasses.
- Drain the cherries, reserving the juice.
- Add a tablespoon of the cherry juice to each glass over the brownie.
- Tumble in a few cherries on top of each and add a layer of the chocolate mixture.
- Squirt a little cream or dollop a spoonful of crème fraîche on top of the dessert and finish with a final cherry on top!