Ideal for grilled sausages and grilled meats.
- Ideal for grilled sausages and grilled meats
- 55g Unsalted butter
- 1 Small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- Pinch of chilli powder
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 tspns Vinegar
- 1 Heaped tbspn mango chutney
- 1 tbspn Worcester sauce
- 275mls Strong beef stock
- A little cornflour slaked in cold water
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic together and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Thicken slightly with cornflour and re season, keep warm.
- Eat warm with grilled sausages.
- This will keep in fridge for up to 1 week.