- 8 no need to soak prunes, pitted
- 100g any pate (bought Brussels is fine)
- 8 slices streaky
- smoked bacon a thin as possible
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Slightly open the prunes and spoon in a little pate, then close over as best as possible.
- Lay the bacon out on a chopping board, and place a prune onto the bottom of each strip.
- Roll up and secure with a half a cocktail stick.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and add the rolls, cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm with a squeeze of lemon.