- 150g crushed ratafia biscuit or spinge fingers or macaroons
- 2 packets (1/2 pints) Instant Bird's custard
- 250g white chocolate chopped
- 1 x 200g can mandarins, drained
- 500mls double cream lightly whipped with a little icing sugar and vanilla extract
- bitter chocolate to sprinkle on top
- Place the crushed biscuits or fingers into the bottom of a glass bowl or
- Make up the custard to makers instructions (with boiling water) then add
- the white chocolate and mix well until melted.
- Pour over the biscuits evenly, place in a fridge and chill until firm.
- Sprinkle with the mandarins, then spoon over the double cream and
- decorate with chopped chocolate.
- Chill well, and serve with sprinkles.