- 6 rock oysters
- 300ml simgle cream
- 1 fish stock cube
- 1 small glass dry white wine
- 300ml water
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Place stock cube, wine and water in a pan and simmer until reduced by two thirds.
- Shuck the oysters and place the juice and flesh into a blender then liquidise until smooth.
- Mix equal parts of cream with the hot reduction, bring to the boil and pour onto the oyster mixture in the blender. Liquidise again until very frothy.
- Return to the pan and warm through but do not allow to boil. Add chives and serve.