If you add a little lemon juice to condensed milk it will thicken _ so it makes it really easy to make mousses and fools _ try any fruits that you like. Rhubarb is a favourite of ours _ but tinned fruits are just so handy _ so this one uses mangoes
- 400g can mangoes
- 150ml carton double cream
- 150g tub Greek yogurt Juice of half a lemon
- 8tbsp Carnation Condensed Milk
- Fine almond biscuits, to serve
- Drain the mangoes, reserving the juice. Place in a food processor and blend with a few tablespoons of the juice to make a smooth puree.
- Whip the double cream until soft peaks form and then combine with the Greek yogurt, lemon juice and condensed milk.
- Swirl the mango puree and cream mixture into glasses and serve with a fine almond biscuit to dunk!