Dressings really can be made from any oils or vinegars. Dressing added to warm new potatoes makes a great starter also good with steamed or poached fish instead of sauce.
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and coarse ground
- black pepper
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the ingredients together.
- Whisk in the olive oil last, to make a nice thick dressing.
- Taste and add a little more vinegar or honey as you like it.
- Cover securely.
- Store in the refrigerator and serve at room temperature.