A simple pudding is the perfect way to end a rich meal, which must make this colourful and fragrant dessert the best finale ever. The raspberries must be slightly overripe to exude their lovely juice and give this pudding its fabulous colour.
- 20 sponge fingers
- finely grated zest of 2 limesjuice of 4 limes
- 450g (1lb) fresh or frozen raspberries, partly thawed
- 405g can Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 150g carton 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1tbsp dark brown soft sugar, to glaze
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Place the sponge fingers in the base of a large flameproof dish and drizzle over half the lime zest and half the juice.
- Spoon over half the raspberries and crush lightly with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix together the condensed milk, Greek yogurt and remaining lime zest and juice.
- Spoon this mixture over the raspberry layer and finish with the remaining berries.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and place under the hot grill for about 5 minutes until the raspberries become slightly glazed.
- Eat straight away, whilst still warm.