A light fresh salad
- 20 baby Mozzarella pearls
- 300g frozen baby broad beans
- cooked and refreshed
- 20 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, finely sliced
- For the Dressing
- 100mls extra virgin olive oil
- 100mls sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- freshly milled black pepper
- sugar to taste
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- First make the dressing, by placing the mustard, pinch salt, sugar and pepper into a bowl.
- Whisk well, then add the vinegar and oil until well mixed.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, finally add the fresh mint and mix well.
- To serve, spoon the dressing over the salad items and mix well but carefully.
- Serve with crusty bread.