- 2 small red onions, peeled and very finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 4 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Heat the veg oil, add the onions and pepper, then cook for 10 minutes to soften.
- Add the vinegar and sugar and cook until you have a almost dry mix.
- Peel and mash the bananas with a fork and add to the peppers and onions and mix really well off the heat
- 4. Season well with salt and pepper, add the olive oil and serve.