Very simple just cook for 10 minutes, rich and very Moorish.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 100mls olive oil
- 125mls tomato ketchup
- 175mls passata
- 50mls cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp Worcester sauce
- juice 1 lemon
- 150mls pineapple juice
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dry English mustard powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Heat the olive oil and add the onions, pepper and garlic, cook for 3 minutes to soften slightly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat ad simmer for 10 minutes to cook and thicken.
- Keep warm and serve.
- This will keep for 1 week in the fridge.