- 6 medium roasting potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Lemon-pepper and salt to taste
- Large handful parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp dry breadcrumbs
- Pre heat the oven to 220C/430F/Gas 7.
- Simmer the potatoes for 10 minutes, then drain well.
- Make small slices ¾ of the way through each part cooked potato.
- Place potatoes in a greased baking dish or tray.
- Brush surface of the potato really well with melted butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Return to the oven and continue baking for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and crust is slightly browned.