Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready in: none
- 55g (2oz) porridge oats
- 500g tub Greek yogurt
- 170g tube Carnation Condensed Milk
- finely grated zest and juice of a lemon
- 250g (9oz) fresh raspberries
- 1tbsp runny honey
- 2tbsp Scotch whisky
- Place the oats in a frying pan and toast over a medium heat, stirring, until golden. Leave to cool.
- Mix together the yogurt and condensed milk, add the lemon zest and juice and whip until thickened. Stir in the toasted oats, reserving a few for the top.
- Crush the raspberries with the honey and the whisky, then gently ripple into the yogurt mixture. Spoon into four serving dishes and sprinkle over the reserved toasted oats.