Ever the optimist, these are fantastic on the barbie but equally great under the grill, so whether you are sitting and watching the rain running down the windows or basking in the sun my burger will still put a smile of your face.
- 400g minced chuck steak (15-20% fat content, see above)
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- For the filling:
- 4 slices plastic cheese
- sweet large dill pickles
- slice or 2 of ripe tomato
- 2 large sesame burger buns, sliced in half
- Just mix well together really well.
- Good tip season well with salt and pepper at the last moment.
- Mould into patties, or use a burger press then grill fry or BBQ.
- Serve 2 x 100g burgers in the buns.