This glaze coats joints really well and cooks to a beautiful deep golden colour.
- 250g marmalade
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Three Bird Roast
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp squeezy honey
- 4 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Cook the Three Bird Roast from frozen as per the instructions.
- Next place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- At the 1 hour 15 minute mark, remove the bird from the oven and take off the foil.
- Pour off any juices and keep them for the gravy.
- Spoon half the glaze over the roast and return to the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes, re-coating the bird twice with the glaze that runs off.
- After 20 minutes, add the rest of the glaze and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes, re-coating twice.
- You'll see the glaze darkening each time you spoon over.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest uncovered for 10 minutes. This sets the glaze and makes the roast easy to carve.
- Slice and serve.