- 12 Birds Eye chicken dippers cooked
- 1 x 400g can kidney beans rinsed well and drained
- 1 ripe avocado, roughly chopped
- 200mls sour cream or crème fraiche
- 100g Tortilla chips
- 50-75g grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander chopped
- Pre heat a grill or oven to medium setting.
- Place the kidney beans, avocado, sour cream and salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the dippers cut into 3 pieces.
- Carefully fold in the nacho’s and mix a little.
- Spoon into a 30 x 25cn deep baking dish and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake or grill until the cheese in melted and warmed through.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander and serve warm with the salsa.