2.8/5 rating (6 votes)
- Cream the soft butter and sugar until white and creamy.
- Mix in the chocolate, flour and cold custard, mix well.
- Form into a sausage shape, roughly 5cm in thickness, roll in cling film and chill well or freeze.
- Pre heat the oven to 175 Degrees C. Gas 4.
- Make sure the sausage is very cold before you attempt to cut.
- Cut off 1½ cm Slices peel off the cling film and place on a baking sheet, bake in the oven until the edges are golden and the tops a pale creamy colour.
- Remove from the oven cool slightly, before trying to lift off the hot tray.