- 20 medium asparagus spears, trimmed
- oil, to brush
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 250g cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 4 slices toast
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Brush the asparagus spears with a bit of oil and then cook on the griddle for about 6 minutes, turning regularly.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan. Add the prosciutto slices and cook for about 1 minute on each, or until golden and crisp. Remove from the pan and leave to cool on kitchen paper.
- Mix the cottage cheese and pesto and spread over the toast
- Lay the asparagus on top and scatter over the prosciutto.