- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 350g can of ready-made condensed milk
- 5 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 500mls of double cream, lightly whipped, don’t go mad, needs to be soft
- 2 Crunchies, chopped into small pieces
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- Mix the peppermint extract with the condensed milk, along with the Golden Syrup.
- Add the cream and gently whisk together.
- Place into a largeish plastic container, so you end up with say 2-3cm deep (this will freeze quicker), then freeze until soft.
- Add the small pieces of chopped Crunchie, plus drizzle over the melted chocolate, and it should set pretty much straight away, swirl in and break up.
- Refreeze for a further 45-50 minutes, re-beat and add the honeycomb and refreeze, lid on ‘til ready.