Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 pint boiling water
- 2 (10g) chicken stock cubes
- 1 tsp chopped
- fresh red chilli
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- stalk into ½ cm cubes
- 75g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- juice 3 limes
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander,chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 x 250g can Tuna flakes
- in oil well drained
- Place the water, stock cubes, chilli, onions and garlic into a large pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Next add the broccoli, spinach and sugar, simmer until the broccoli is cooked, say 3-4 minutes.
- Finally, off the heat add the lime juice, coriander, sesame oil and flaked tuna.
- Leave to warm through for 3-4 minutes and serve.