- 1 medium egg
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp English mustard
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 4-6 tbsp dried breadcrumbs, approx. you may need a little more
- 400g white crab meat
- 200g brown crabmeat
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the egg, mayo, mustard and Worcestershire sauce into a bowl.
- Add the brown crabmeat and breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Next add the white crabmeat and onions and gently stir in, not to break up the meat to much.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Mould into small patties and pop in the fridge to set up best 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, remove the patties, dust in a little cornflour or arrowroot and gently fry on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with a poached egg, optional.