Serves: 4 persons
Prep Time: 20 mins
Ready in: 15 mins
- 4 x 175g fillets of haddock, free of skin and bones
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 150g breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 heaped tbsp low fat mayo
- 4 heaped tbsp low fat thick yogourt
- 2 tbsp chopped gherkins
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp any vinegar
- pinch sugar
- Place all the ingredients for the sauce into a bowl and mix well.
- Dry the fillets well then spoon over a very thin layer of Dijon on one side.
- Dust well in flour, then brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and pat down. Turnover and do the same on the other side.
- Heat the oil then place the fillets in the hot oil and cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave to cook through for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce on the side and the twice baked potatoes.