- Place everything into a food processor and blitz to a smooth paste.
- Remove from the machine, and knead well.
- Cover with cling film and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap, and roll out in the machine and cut accordingly.
- Always keep covered or the paste will dry out.
Cook pasta in a ratio of 12g of salt per litre of water.
Cut the dough into strips 25-30cm wide, 1mm thick, then cut with a ravioli wheel then pinch together in the centre to form bow ties or butterfly shapes.
Served with mushroom cream sauces plus, pes, beans, cabbage.