- 250g stringed, young runner bean, very finely sliced on a long angle
- 2 large banana shallots, very finely sliced
- For the dressing
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Walnut oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 good pinches of castor sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the mustard, garlic, sugar and salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well.
- Gradually add the oils, and pour over the beans and shallots and really mix well.
- Cover and leave to marinate, at least 2 hours, best overnight.