Trifle in any shape or form I adore, and this is a lighter version of the classic. I use Carnation Condensed Milk Light instead of custard, and low fat yogurt instead of double cream."
- 5tbsp Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 250g (9oz) Greek yogurt
- 8 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 large ripe mangoes, prepared and sliced
- 2 small ripe bananas, chopped
- 8 small macaroons or ratafia biscuits, broken into pieces
- In a large bowl, mix together the condensed milk, Greek yogurt and mint.
- Place the mango slices and banana in four individual serving glasses.
- Layer each with a generous spoonful of the yogurt mixture and a sprinkling of biscuits.