- 480g Miso sachets 'Clearspring'
- 5 pints Water
- 250g Smoked Tofu
- 50g Dark soy sauce
- 180g Shitake Mushrooms thin slice
- 180g Closed mushrooms thin slice
- 80g Fresh ginger fine strips
- 30g Dried seaweed fine strips
- 180g Spring onion diagonal slice
- Place the water, sachets miso, ginger and soy sauce in a pan and bring to the boil, then cool.
- Once on order place 15g sliced mushrooms (both) 15g spring onion, 25g finely sliced tofu and a few thin slices of seaweed into a warm bowl.
- Heat the soup and pour over, serve