- 0.5 small red cabbage, VERY FINELY sliced, on a mandolin is perfect
- 1 red onion again VERY FINELY sliced
- 1 medium carrot, finely sliced
- 150 g fresh spinach finely sliced
- 500 g cooked baby new potatoes, in small cubes with skin on
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed very finely
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing into a bowl and really mix well.
- Season well with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Add to all the vegetables and really mix well.
- Leave at room temperature for an hour, mixing well and notice the difference in the structure and colour.
- Just before serving, gently warm through.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket