- 110 g caster sugar
- 110 g soft salted butter
- 4 tbsp Carnation Condensed Milk
- 210 g self-raising flour
- 150 g chopped, roasted salted peanuts, Smarties, bitter chocolate etc. etc.
- Cream the butter and sugar together for 2-3 minutes until soft and creamy.
- Mix in the condensed milk and flour, form into a large sausage shape.
- Roll in cling film and chill well.
- Preheat the oven to 150C Gas 2 fan assisted oven.
- Remove the cling film and cut into 10 x 3/4 cm slices, and lay onto baking parchment.
- Press in the top of the cookie your preferred choice of flavouring.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes until slightly risen and light brown, do not overcook.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool before trying to remove from the parchment.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket