- 500 g bag frozen black forest fruit mix
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 150 g light brown sugar
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- 180 mls semi-skimmed milk
- 125 mls olive oil
- squeezy honey
- Preheat the oven to 180C gas mark 4.
- Place the frozen fruits into a 24cm x 18cm x 4cm deep tray.
- Sprinkle over the 2 tbsp brown sugar.
- Place the 150g of brown sugar and flour into a bowl and mix well.
- Beat the milk, egg and oil together well, then add to the flour and sugar. Stir, but do not overwork the mixture.
- Spoon over the fruit and sugar, spread out evenly, then pop into the oven.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until well browned and risen.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a tray, cut and serve with warm custard and a nice drizzle of honey.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket