- 2 vegetable oil
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and scooped into small pieces
- 200 g Birds Eye sweetcorn, defrosted and patted dry really well
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- juice of one large lime
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- touch of fresh chilli (optiona, some kids do like chilli believe it or not !)
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add the sweetcorn, cumin (and chilli if you are adding) and cook for a couple of minutes until the ears turn slightly golden, then spoon into a bowl.
- Add the avocado, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve with the nachos.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket