- 300 g jar mincemeat
- finely grated zest of 1 large orange
- 25 small pastry canapé cases ready to eat
- 250 g ready roll icing
- 2 tbsp edible glitter
- Heat the mincemeat in a small pan and cook until slightly thickened, then cool.
- Add the zest and mix well. The mix should be nice and tight.
- Fill the canape cases with the mincemeat, nice and full.
- Roll out the icing thickness of a 10p piece using some cornflour.
- Cut small discs slightly smaller than the cups and gently lay over the pies.
- Brush with a little water and dust with edible glitter.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket