Amazing little gems of flavour.
- 200 g cream cheese
- 100 g cold custard, made very thick, from powder
- zest from a medium orange finely grated
- 2 tbsp good quality raspberry seedless jam
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 75 g finely chopped pistachios
- 36 fresh large raspberries
- icing sugar for dusting
- 36 baby pastry tartlets
- Place the cream cheese, custard, zest and jam into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the finely chopped mint and pistachios and fold in.
- Pipe into the bottom of the baby tartlets.
- Place a raspberry on top and sprinkle with a few more pistachio crumbs.
- Dust well with icing sugar and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket