- 500 g lean lamb mince
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp allspice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 eggs
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp yellow squeezy mustard
- 4 tbsp thick chilli jam
- Place the lamb, onion, garlic, spices and salt and pepper into a food processor.
- Blitz until it comes together, don't go mad.
- Tip into a bowl, add the egg, mix well, and add a few breadcrumbs to form a still dough.
- Roll into tight balls the size of a large marble.
- Place an empty frying pan on the stove and heat.
- Add the balls and cook rolling around for 6 to 8 minutes or until the fat runs and the balls take a nice colour, then drain well.
- Place onto a warm plate and cut a little off the bottom, so they stand firm.
- Squeeze over a little mustard, then dot with chilli jam and serve with cocktail sticks.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket