- 150 g rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 150 g banana, peeled and mashed
- 150 ml any milk
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Preheat the oven to 180C / Gas 6.
- Place the oats in a bowl and add the baking powder and mix well.
- Mix the banana, milk and honey really well.
- Stir into the oats and mix well.
- Spoon into a 20cm parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until nicely browned and slightly puffed.
- Remove from the oven and carefully lift out the parchment and leave to cool.
- Cut and eat.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket