- 150 g rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 175 ml any milk
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 large egg
- 50 g chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 190C, fan 180C, gas 4. Grease two 10cm x 6cm deep ramekins.
- Place the oats in a blender with the baking powder, cocoa, milk, honey, egg, and blitz until smooth. Add the chocolate chips and stir through.
- Place 1 tbsp of Nutella in the base of each ramekin, then pour the chocolate mixture over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until risen and just cooked through.
- Cool slightly before eating.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket