- 1 fresh bloomer loaf
- 200 g really soft butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped really finely
- freshly ground pepper
- 250 g wafer-thin cooked ham
- 250 g wafer-thin cooked turkey
- 300 g Leerdammer cheese slices
- Place the loaf on a board and, using a serrated knife cut 2cm slices along the whole loaf, making sure you don’t cut all the way through, creating a concertina effect.
- Spread the garlic butter into each slice of the loaf.
- Then add ham, turkey and cheese in the buttery cuts.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket