- 4 baked potatoes, cooked
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g finely grated cheddar
- dash mustard
- dash paprika
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthways. Then score in a diamond shape.
- Heat the oil. Place the potatoes cut sides down in the pan and cook over high heat until you have a nice colour. You may need to cook in two batches.
- Place the mayo, egg yolks, cheddar and mustard into a bowl and carefully mix.
- Season with ground pepper and paprika.
- Spoon the cheese mixture evenly between the 8 halves of browned potatoes.
- Place on a tray under the grill and cook gently until you have a nice, even glaze. Take your time, so it glazes, sets and does not burn all at the same time.
- Serve dusted with more paprika.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket