This is a light version of a cheesecake served in a glass for easy portioning! Condensed milk will thicken when lime or lemon juice is added, making the filling set perfectly without the need for gelatine!
- 125 g low fat oat or digestive biscuits, crushed
- 30 g low fat spread, melted
- 300 g tub low fat cream cheese
- 200 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- zest and juice of 3 limes
- 200 g summer fruits sauce
- 150 g blueberries raspberries blackcurrants, fresh or frozen and defrosted berries
- Process the biscuits into coarse crumbs in a blender or a strong food bag and a rolling pin. Tip the crumbs into a bowl and mix with the melted low fat spread. Mix well. Divide the crumbs between four serving glasses and press down with the back of a spoon slightly.
- Beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together for 3-4 minutes until smooth and slightly aerated. Add the zest and juice of the limes, which will thicken the mixture. Spoon over the crumbs and chill until set.
- Tumble over a few freshly washed berries and top with the sauce.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket