A great sweet treat for those cold bonfire nights.
- 350 g butter or margarine
- 225 g black treacle
- 450 g dark brown sugar
- 397 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- Grease a 23 x 30.5cm baking tin
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan. Add the treacle, sugar and milk.
- Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 35-40 minutes, stirring constantly to a temperature of 132C (270F), using a sugar thermometer.
- Pour into the tin. Chill until set, turn out and break into pieces using a rolling pin or hammer.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket