For the blueberry compote
- 100 g blueberries
- juice of ½ lemon
- 4 tsp icing sugar
For the cheesecake
- 200 g shortbread biscuits
- 40 g butter, melted
- 405 g Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 500 g Mascarpone cheese
- 2 large lemons juice of
- 4 passion fruit
- Tumble the blueberries into a small pan with the juice of half a lemon and the icing sugar, bring to the boil rapidly and then allow to cool before chilling while you make the base and filling.
- Grease a 20cm (8") spring-form tin with baking parchment.
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter, then lightly press into the tin. Chill.
- Meanwhile, beat together the condensed milk and Mascarpone cheese until completely smooth. Add the juice of 2 lemons and combine thoroughly. This should thicken the mixture.
- Spread slightly more than half the cream mixture onto the biscuit base, spreading out to seal with the edges of the cake tin. Using a spoon, make a large, shallow well in the centre.
- Spoon the cooled blueberry mixture into the well and top with the remaining cream mixture. Spread out evenly to encase the blueberries. Chill for 4 hours
- When ready to serve, carefully transfer the cheesecake to a serving plate. Halve the passion fruit and spoon the seeds onto the top.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket