- 300 ml single cream
- 350 g frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 75 g caster sugar
- 312g lemon curd
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 eggs
- ½ tsp cornflour
- one 24cm x 4cm deep sweet pastry flan baked blind and egged to seal
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- 250 g fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 160C, gas 3. Heat cream until just boiling, then remove from the stove.
- Place the defrosted blueberries, caster sugar and half the jar of lemon curd into a liquidiser and blitz until smooth. Ensure the mixture is blitzed in a liquidiser/blender and not in a food processor, as it needs to be a really smooth puree.
- Pour the pureed blueberry mixture into a bowl and add the egg yolks, whole egg and cornflour and lightly mix. Finally, add the warm cream and just bring it together.
- Place the cooked pastry case on a baking sheet. Carefully pour the blueberry mixture into the cooked pastry shell and bake in the oven for 30 - 40 minutes or until just set.
- When ready to serve, mix the fresh blueberries with the rest of the jar of lemon curd and the fresh lemon zest and juice. Spoon over the tart, cut and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket