Let the purists sneer, but I love Rocky Road with a large cappuccino. It's so homely and satisfying.
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 25 g butter
- 100 g brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 85 g dried blueberries
- 200 g mini marshmallows
- 85 g white chocolate
- Place the chocolate, condensed milk and butter in a large bowl. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently until the chocolate has melted.
- Beat until smooth and then stir in the brazil nuts, blueberries and finally the marshmallows. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with baking parchment.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Drizzle over the top of the rocky road, leave to set, then break into pieces.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket