This picnic loaf is packed with sweet fruit, lemon curd and clotted cream to make a delicious addition to a picnic or serve in slices at home.
- 1 large brioche loaf, slightly stale
- 200 g Rodda's clotted cream
- 400 g lemon curd, jar
- 200 g strawberries, halved
- 150 g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 500 g fresh blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Cut the brioche into 5 even slices horizontally.
- Spread the clotted cream and lemon curd over 4 brioche slices evenly, leaving the top crust clean.
- Layer up all 4 slices with strawberries, chocolate, and blueberries.
- Stack up and place the crust on top.
- Then wrap tightly in foil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and tightly wrap, cool and chill well, best overnight.
- The next day, remove it from the fridge and take it on your picnic.
- Serve sliced with perhaps a little more clotted cream.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket