- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 200 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp low-fat natural thick yoghurt
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- Heat the oil in a medium wok.
- Add the spices (apart from the paprika) and cook for 20-30 seconds, do not burn.
- Add the potatoes and mix well, season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the paprika and spinach and cover with a lid.
- Turn down the heat and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once cooked, add the tomatoes stir well and re season.
- Serve with flat breads, shredded lettuce, yogurt and honey.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket