The quesadillas are more than a recipe... they are a Mexican classic and possibly one of the most popular dishes found in Mexican cuisine. They are the ultimate snack, fast, crispy and gooey! They can be so many things, sweet or savoury and eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 500 g Bramley apples, (2-3 large) peeled cored and stewed with 6 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp tube Carnation Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 8 soft tortilla wraps
- Onto 4 wraps spread the puree thinly.
- Add a little caramel and cinnamon.
- Top with the 4 wraps.
- Bake or cook in a quesadilla iron and cut into wedges.
- Serve with dipping custard.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket