Succulent roast pork with golden cracking that snaps, accompanied by homemade apple sauce and crispy roast potatoes.
- 200 ml cold water, roughly
- 3 large Bramley cooking apples
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- 50 g unsalted butter
- Place the spice, water and the chopped apples in a pan, place the lid on and cook for 15 minutes until the apples are soft and pulpy and you have a nice thick stew.
- Finally, season with a little salt and pepper and butter.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket