- 140 g self raising flour
- 100 g unsweetened muesli
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- 40 g semi dried cranberries
- 40 g chopped dates
- 100 g soft brown sugar
- 2 medium free-range eggs
- 250 ml buttermilk
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 200C Gas 6.
- Place the flour, muesli, fruit and sugar into a bowl, mix well.
- In another bowl, lightly beat the eggs, buttermilk and oil.
- Pour the wet into the dry and lightly mix.
- Spoon into 12 cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave in the tin for 5 minutes to cool slightly, then remove.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket